- Hauling a whole bunch of clothing down the stairs, and outside to my backyard--- so I could take photos for this post. Thankfully no neighbors were outside (at least none that I could see)
- Holding a baby while trying to get a drink out of a water "tank", you know one like this:
- Going quickly down the stairs in my nicest (really loooooong) dress, and slightly tripping on it. Thankfully didn't fall down the stairs. 8) And yup, we were leaving for a wedding when that happened. :P
- My little brother talking loudly about something pertaining to church politics-- inside of a church building. Oh, dear. :D
- Going to said friend's wedding. It was a sweet, God-honoring ceremony. Sadly, we didn't get very many photos, and the ones we took weren't all that great.
|The groom and bride (Erich and Elizabeth E.)|
- Getting to meet a young lady whom I had met via her blog. She (and her Mom and two sisters) attended the same wedding we did on Saturday.
|Allie M. and yours-truly|
- Going to church with two friends, and meeting their room-mate/friend, Jake. :) Then going to Bible study at some other friends' house and visiting with them and two other families.
- My "nephew" and "niece" (and their parents) moving back to Texas. They had moved from Texas to Michigan (where they were originally from) back in June. I am so glad they're back!
- Playing some epic Ultimate Frisbee and volleyball with a bunch of new (and old) friends on Monday night. =) I love both sports, but espcially volleyball. :)