Thursday, October 25, 2012

Autumn Fashion {Outfits Post}

I thought I'd share several outfits that I came up with, using clothing that my sisters and I own. I hope they inspire you--- it is possible to dress modestly but cute too!

Semi-dressy (outfit #1):

Blouse: thrifted (for probably $2)
Tank: thrifted (around $3)
Skirt: thrifted (about $5)
Shoes: thrifted (about $2)

Everything in this outfit but the shoes are Abby's-- the shoes are Phoebe's (I think).

A better look at the skirt
Semi-dressy (outfit #2)

Blouse: thrifted (around $2)
Skirt (same as in outfit 1): thrifted
Shoes: thrifted (for around $2)
Necklace: gift from Grandma
 Belt (not shown in photo): thrifted (about $1.50)

Abby owns everything in this oufit, except for the belt (which is mine).
A better look at the belt

Dressy (outfit #3):

I forgot to add these in the photo. 8}
Blouse: thrifted (for about $2)
Cardigan: gift from friends for my last Birthday 
Skirt: same as in outfits 1 and 2
Boots: thrifted (for about $5)
Hairpins: gift 
 
 I own the cardigan, hair pins and boots, and Abby owns the blouse and skirt. 

Western Style (outfit #4):

Blouse: thrifted (about $1.50)
 Skirt: thrifted (about $3)
Boots: Target (around $25)
Belt: gift (I think)

Abby owns the blouse and belt, and Phoebe owns the skirt and boots. Abby used to have boots exactly like the ones above. :)

A better look at the skirt from the above outfit

I also paired this headband with the Western outfit, but forgot to put it in the outfit photo. Oops!

Semi-dressy (outfit #5):
 

Blouse: thrifted (about $2)
Tunic: thrifted (about $2)
Skirt: thrifted (same as in outfit 4)
Boots: Target (same as in outfit 4)

Abby owns the blouse, I own the tunic, and Phoebe owns the skirt and boots.


Dressy (outfit #6):

Blouse: thrifted (about $2)
Hair tie/belt:  thrifted (it came with the blouse)
Cardigan: gift from friends on my last Birthday 
Shoes: thrifted (same as in outfit 2)
Cardigan, blouse and hair tie are mine. The skirt and shoes are Abby's.


Semi-dressy (outfit #7):

Blouse: thrifted (about $3)
Skirt: Kohl's (about $12)
Shoes: thrifted (same as in outfits 2 and 6)

A better look at the skirt from outfit 7
Dressy (outfit #8):

 Blouse: thrifted (about $2)
Skirt: thrifted (about $4)
Necklace: gift from Grandma
Shoes: thrifted (about $3 each pair)

The blouse, skirt and shoes (on the left) are Phoebe's. The necklace is mine, and the shoes (on the right) are Abby's.

A closer look at the skirt from outfit 8

Semi-dressy/Western (outfit #9):
 

Blouse: thrifted (in a $1 bag)
Undershirt: Target (I think-- not sure on price)
Skirt: Kohls (same as in outfit 7)
Boots: Target (same as in outfits 4 and 5)

I own the blouse. Phoebe owns the undershirt, the skirt and the boots.
Semi-dressy (outfit #10):


Blouse: thrifted (I think-- about $3)
Skirt: thrifted (same as in outfit 8)
Boots: thrifted (same as in outfit 3)

Phoebe owns the blouse and skirt, and I own the boots.


Casual (outfit #11):


Blouse: thrifted (about $2)
Skirt: thrifted (same as in outfits 4 and 5)
Boots: Target (same as in outfits 4, 5 and 9)
 

A better look at the blouse. It is a purple-y blue color, with flowers. =)

 I was going to do another outfit, but it seems that I deleted the photo (accidentally). :( Oh well, I'll save it for some other time!

No comments: