Thursday, September 27, 2012

Girls' Day Out

This afternoon/evening, my two sisters and I got together with our dear friend, Brittany C. =) We went to a park, talked, and had a Bible study. It was a very refreshing time with one of my best friends/adopted sister and my sisters! <3

We look like we could all be sisters, huh? :) Thanks for my little brother for taking this photo. =)

Pheebs

Brittany

Abs

Abby, Phoebe and Brittany <3

A lovely mallard duck that was sitting nearby =)

I just love the spectacular colors of mallard duck feathers!

A graceful swan, who...

...Later paid us a visit. :D

Best of friends! I love you, girlies! <333


"As iron sharpens iron,
So a man sharpens the countenance of his friend."
(Proverbs 27:17)

2 comments:

Abby Kautt said...

Awww, despite stealing all of our thunder Jo, that is if we wanted to be the first to blog about this, I'll have to say that I LOVE the pictures, and the time spent together was simply fab.

I love each of you. You all three mean the world to me. <3

Be Thou My Vision said...

Abby,

hahahaha... *evil laugh* XD


Thanks for the compliments. :)

Love you too!

~Jo <3