A word from Miss Samantha:
I am a Christian young lady who loves to create beautiful and colorful accessories. Each of my polymer clay accessories is made by hand, no molds used! I don't want a factory-made look when I create my items.
My resin cabochons are all purchased from other Etsy shops. I try to support other Etsy businesses as much as possible, so whenever I can't make a supply I shop Etsy first. All of the items in my shop are entirely made from my own hands and/or Etsy supplies.
One thing you will notice as you enter my shop is COLOR! I love color, and try to incorporate a lot of different colors into my creations.
I have been a artist/crafter ever since I was a little girl. I loved to color, paint, draw and create when I was little. Once I reached the age of 12 or so I am became interested in polymer clay. A hobby that started with me making dollhouse food has turned into a wonderful little home business where I still create little foods- just in jewelry, charm, magnet and pushpin form!
I also enjoy creating bright and beautiful resin cabochon jewelry pieces. There are so many different designs and colors to choose from that I am always coming up with new ideas for jewelry pieces or accessories.
|They are very cute, huh! :)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Today's fashion challenge:
Wear at least one of the following autumn colors: orange, brown, burgundy, cream, mustard, or maroon. Other rules that apply: if you are wearing a dress or a skirt, please make sure they come at least down to the knee; please do not wearing tops or dresses that expose cleavage. Link up your outfit in a comment.
Blouse: Thrifted (for $2 or so)
Skirt: Thrifted (borrowed from my sis)
Bracelet (actually a necklace): Gift given to my sis, and borrowed by me. :D
Hair clip: Won the flower in a giveaway, then attached the clip myself.
Today's interview (Miss Kelsey):
1. Tell us a little about yourself.
Well, first off, Thank you Jo, for letting me do this interview. You are so very sweet :-) My name is Kelsey and I am 13 years old.I blog over at Lovin Huggin.... I am in love with Jesus. He is my everything. I pray that He would use my life for His glory. I would not be anywhere without him. I love rainy days, spending time with Jesus, loving on my brothers, being homeschooled, Bible Time, fashion, serving, laughing with friends, hugs, and working on my business among many other things...I have 5 brothers who I love so very much, and the very best parents anyone could ever ask for.
2. Have you always had the desire to dress modestly? If not, what prompted you in that area? Ummm, well my mom has always taught me to dress modestly , but I never really thought of really dressing in a modest way until this year.
3. Who is your fashion inspiration? Why? That is a hard question, I really like Kate Middleton, she has so much class and she usually wears very modest stuff.
I love cardigans, they can go with a lot and I love the layered look.
5. What is your favorite accessory? Why? I have this really cute bracelet that has a little heart on it, I love it because I got it from a very dear friend who lives in Australia.
6. What do you like most about being a girl? Wow! Everything, I am so glad that God made me a girl, I really don't know what is my favorite part, because I love it all!
|All three of these outfits by Kelsey are thrifted. Cute, aren't they? :)|
7. Do you think make-up enhances ones beauty or flaunts it? I think that if you are wearing for the right reasons and not to draw others to yourself but to just enhance your beauty there is nothing wrong with it:-)
8. What is your favorite fall outfit? Why? Ummm...I really like orange and fall type looking outfits, I have this really cute skirt that I can not wait to wear.