Thursday, September 13, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday (No. 2)

Awkward:

  • My 9-year-old brother "playing" the xylophone for all the world to hear.
  • Trying on my older sister's skirt, and it ending up being too tight on me. And then, trying to get it off. 8)
  • Carrying laundry baskets up and down the stairs. 
  • My Dad calling the home phone with his cell phone-- when he is only upstairs. :D
  • Trying to learn how to swim while (almost) everyone around me is doing cannon balls. 
  • Falling part way down the stairs. 'Nough said.


Awesome: 

  • A surprise for this here blog! I will officially announce it soon. :) 
  • Turning an old, ill-fitting jumper into a cute skirt. I will put the tutorial up soon. =)
  • Rain!
  • Anticipating the arrival of my favorite season--- Autumn! :) 
  • Learning to play "The Swan" (by Camille Saint-SaĆ«ns) on the piano. *sigh*

No comments: