|Awkward = this photo :D|
- My sister running with a video camera, trying to get footage of a beautiful building. x)
- The wind blowing my hair every where while riding in the car, on the way to a meeting.---And I didn't have comb.
- Seeing a person in downtown Dallas, not know whether to refer to them as a woman or a man. :P
- Walking around the whole Albertson's building before finding the restroom.
- Looking at myself in the mirror at the end of the day and thinking, "I really looked like that the whole day?"
- My Mom mistaking a large and yellow colored orange as being a strange lemon.
- The framed lullaby that is hanging right above the toilet. Go figure!
|Awesome = this photo... even if I say so myself. ;)|
- Getting to tour the Dallas Ambassador Hotel, which once housed three different presidents. Really cool old building--- built in 1904, I think! =)
- The smell of coffee.
- Planning another apologetics conference. :)
- The granola I made yesterday... and ate with milk today. Mmm.....
- Driving out of downtown Dallas. lol
- My sisters, Abby and Phoebe. <333
- My little brother's LEGO creations. :)