Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mum

Mum...
this is not my photo


 i am so thankful for you. so thankful for the unconditional love that you have shown to me when i don't deserve it. so thankful for the fact that you and Dad have honored the covenant that you made 30 years ago. so thankful for all the times you've wrapped your loving arms around me. for all the times you have let me cry on your shoulder. for all the nights you stayed up late to talk with me when i was distressed. for all the times you've helped me with school and sewing and many other things! for all the times you soothed me when i was ill. so thankful that, though you were very close to death several times, God has been so gracious to let you live longer with me. you are such a blessing and inspiration to me! i love you so much!!!!!!!

No comments: