Monday, February 13, 2012

new outfits (a photoshoot)

yesterday, my little nephew and niece came over. i had been wanting to do a photoshoot with them (well, especially my niece), so yesterday was the perfect day. :)

plaid princess ;P

isn't she a doll? she is wearing a dress that my sister Abby wore a very long time ago.

Abby's phone had to pacify Lizzy. 8)

Tristan, being goofy as usual

another one of Abby's baby dresses. i made the headbands we used, btw.

so cute!

Abby and Lizzy

serene
miss Abigail :)

yours-truly and Phoebe. Abby bought this blouse for me, as a birthday present.



don't we look skeptical!



hear no evil, speak no evil, and see no evil

goofies
some friends also gave me this beautiful cardigan and skirt. :) i'm in love. ;)


i bought this skirt in December; my Mom bought the top as a birthday present. :) the outfit almost looks like something for a princess.


this is my favorite of us three. :)
no, this is my fave! not! ;) we were pretending to be dead, after such a long photoshoot. :P

Tristan and i matched, so we decided to get a photo together. i am wearing two birthday presents-- the top is from some friends, and the skirt is from my Mom. 

2 comments:

Marjo.....B. said...

Your niece is so cute! :)
The photos look nice and professional. I like the lighting and purple background.
I love the sisters pictures, and all your new outfits. But I must say, my favorite is your new ''princess,' outfit- it,s amazing! :) Black is so classy and elegant. I like the designs on the top. These are lovely portraits of you!

By the way, I awarded you! :)
http://mazzoumemories.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-awards-4-of-them.html

Be Thou My Vision said...

Marjo,

Technically, Tristan and Lizzy aren't my niece and nephew-- we just call them that, because they are "adopted" family. :)

Thanks for the complements on the photos and clothing. It was quite fun doing the photoshoot!

Aw... thanks for awarding me! :)

~Johanna