Tuesday, February 21, 2012

nautical me

i really love nautical inspired clothing (e.g. sailor dresses, knot bracelets, etc.). not all of the below are your traditional nautical inspired clothing, but what reminds me of nuatical things.

white and blue

anchors away

mmm.... :)

darling dress

are these cute?

anchor bracelet

polka dots and blue. :)

over sized shirt? perfect fix!

rope knot bracelet

stripes and gray

buttons, buttons, buttons

stripes

more stripes and blue

this is a little too baggy for my liking, but it's still neat!

cute headband

i love these bracelets!

polka dots + yellow + blue + buttons + cardigan + belt = adorable

so feminine, don't you think?


*sigh*

belts are such a cool accessory!

2 comments:

Leah Mays said...

OH, those are lovely...I love nautical...!

Be Thou My Vision said...

Yeppers! :)