Monday, February 6, 2012

my birthday celebration (part one)

Mrs. S., holding Jaden's little frog. :)

Mr. S., Mr. G., and Dad. :)

my little niece, Elizabeth 

I love you, Lizzy! <3

spending time with one of the most adorable little girls

isn't funny how some people have to take off their glasses to see?? ;)

beautiful Abby

chatting

showing Mrs. S. some of my drawings
Mrs. G. and Abby

Phoebe and Jaden with Lizzy

Tristan :)

i look bored, don't i? well, actually, i was listening to someone's conversation. haha

i received some really nice presents, but i'll have to share some photos of them in part two. :) 

2 comments:

Savories of Life said...

You know some of the same families I do. Big giveaway on my blog on Monday!

Be Thou My Vision said...

Really? Which of these families do you know? You've got my curiosity piqued!

Thanks for letting me know about the giveaway.

~Johanna