Tuesday, January 17, 2012

i love you

 
 
Girl: Will you pick me up if I ever fell down?Boy: No. 
Girl: Would you wipe away the tears when I’m sad?Boy: Never.

 
Girl: Will you still love me when I look my worst?Boy: Nope.
 Girl: At least you’re honest.
 
 Boy: I wouldn’t pick you up if you fell because...

I would catch you before you even hit the ground.
I wouldn’t wipe away your tears because...

I’ll make sure there’s nothing for you to ever be sad about.

I wouldn’t love you when you look your worst because...
that’s impossible. You always look you’re best, even when you think you don’t. 
 I love you more than anything, always remember that.
 
 
note:  all photos from pinterest

2 comments:

Emily Ruth said...

I love this quote/saying.
I am glad to see you back!

CreativityStartsHere said...

I didn't think of it til now, but I should've waited to post this until Valentine's day. Oops... ;)