Wednesday, November 23, 2011

thankful

God has blessed me so much this year! i don't even know where to start. so, here goes...

  • first and foremost, i am thankful for salvation through Christ and for all my "siblings" in Christ.
  • i am thankful for my wonderful parents and for their patience with me.
  • i am thankful for my two darling sisters (Abby and Phoebe). they are such a blessing to me and they are my best friends! <3 
  • i am thankful for my manly brothers. they are so sweet and protective of me. :) 
  • i am thankful for so many encouraging and godly friends. to name a few: 
- Elisha W.
- Tammy W.
- Sara P.
- Kimberly H.
- Brittany C.
- Katrine L.
- Amy Y.
- Abby Y.
- Allison Y.
- the M. sisters
- Sarah B.
- Lydia B.
- Rachel C.
- Emily W.

i am thankful for:
kittens
(photo by yours-truly)

autumn (photo by yours-truly)
lambs
chicks
cardigans

letters

hair
  • trips
  • food

a piano
music
  • harps
  • music
    what are you thankful for this thanksgiving?

    4 comments:

    Rachel said...

    You made me think of some things that i am very thankful for... let me see...

    My horse
    kittens
    My family
    art
    ability
    My Jesus
    paint
    canvas
    the thrill of riding my horse really fast
    the food that is set on our table
    the animals that we are so blessed to have
    Saving grace
    the turkey
    love
    salvation
    LIFE
    children
    songs
    music
    bright colors

    I have so many things to be thankful for!! I think that we all have at least one thing...God blesses us all in different ways ;)

    CreativityStartsHere said...

    Thanks for sharing, Rachel! :)

    Johanna Grace said...

    Happy thanksgiving Jo! I hope it was wonderful and very blessed; Mine sure was!

    There is still time for you to enter my giveaway(s) btw, I have some pretty cool stuff!

    http://kidsonthefarm.blogspot.com/search/label/Giveaways

    Love you!
    Johanna

    CreativityStartsHere said...

    Aw... thanks, Johanna! Same to you! :) <3

    ~Jo