Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Quiet Blog

I am sorry my blog is so quiet lately. I am currently staying with my Grandma helping to take care of my 96-year-old Great-grandma. Great had a stroke about a month and a half ago and has been in various degrees of a comatose state ever since. She did say "ouch" the other day, but that's been the only word she has said since her stroke. Please pray for Great (Una Mae) and those of us who are taking care of her. So I hope you understand why my blog has been so quiet-- and no photos, because I do not have a camera with me nor a way to upload photos. :(

4 comments:

Bekah said...

I just started following your blog, but I still do understand! :)

CreativityStartsHere said...

Aww... thanks, Bekah!

Emily Ruth said...

I will be praying for you. I don't mind and I can understand completely!

CreativityStartsHere said...

Thanks for being so understanding!