Friday, October 14, 2011

What Do You Say...

...To a Modest Fashion Event? Leave me a comment if you're interested in participating. Thanks, Abby Y., for the idea! :)


The rules: 
  • Keep it fashionable, but make sure your outfits are modest and pleasing in 
    God's eyes. 
  • Spread the word! Tell
    your friends and try to get them involved in this week. If you have any 
    questions just comment on this post and let me know. :) 
  • Also, for each days entry please post at least one photo of the outfit 
    and tell us where you got each piece of the outfit (if you can remember). That
    includes: shoes, jewelry and hair accessories. Also, if you can, add a touch of
    a autumn color to the outfit. Please post your entries on google plus, google buzz,  or if you 
    have a blog, please do it on there and then send me the link.
    
    
    

4 comments:

Johanna Grace said...

Sounds fun to me! I'll do it with you! :)

CreativityStartsHere said...

Great! :) I can't wait, but I think we'll do it starting after the 20th. I'll post more info when I know for sure.

~Johanna

Emily Ruth said...

I would do this! I think it would be fun to put outfits together and see other peoples's outfits.

CreativityStartsHere said...

That's cool. :) It is funnnnnnn..... ;)