Friday, September 9, 2011

Gift Wrapping Tips and Hair Clips

For this gift, a used an old box and covered it with piano sheet music. :) Then I used paper doilies as the "tissue" paper.
This is just a variation of the first box. Instead of using piano sheet music, I used a page from an old map. I again used the paper doilies as tissue paper.

Chocolate brown hair-clip

Aqua blue hair-clip

Dark lavender hair-clip

 You can find tutorials on how to make the above hair clips by going here. Ready, set, Sew! :)

6 comments:

Allison said...

Adorable, Jo. =)

CreativityStartsHere said...

Aw... thanks, Ally!

Abby Y. said...

I recognize my flower! I love it! I have worn it every day since I got it! Thank you so much!

CreativityStartsHere said...

That's your flower, alright! :) I'm glad you liked it!!

<3

Katrine said...

I absolutely ADORE those flowers!! You're talented, girly! <3<3
Thanks for sharing :)

Love ya!
Katrine <3

Be Thou My Vision said...

Thanks, sweetie! You are very talented too. :)

Love,
Jo <333